The driveway in front of the school is a one way street that runs north to south. Please follow the signs. Also, please remember that if for any reason you need to get out of your vehicle, please park in the parking lots. The east drive directly in front of the school is for student drop off and pick-up only. Thank you!
If for any reason your child will not be in school by 7:55 am, please call and leave a message on the attendance line or by emailing (email@example.com) indicating your child’s name and the reason for the absence. Thank you!
Changes in Dismissal
It is very important to take a moment each school morning to discuss with your child what they will be doing at the end of the school day. Please make sure your children know where they are going. If there are any changes to your child's normal dismissal routine, please send a note with your child indicating that change. We cannot accept verbal changes from a child. If we have not received a note, phone call, or e-mail from a parent or guardian, we are required to dismiss them as we normally would. Thank you for your help!
This is a friendly reminder of when to send your child to school and when to keep them home in regard to illness. Following these guidelines will not only protect your child from becoming ill, but will also prevent spreading sickness to others.
Please do not send your child to school if:
- He/she has or had a fever within the past 24 hours. A fever is defined as an oral temp above 100 degrees F. The child must be fever free for 24 hours without any medication such as Tylenol or Motrin.
- He/she is vomiting or has vomited in past 24 hours
- He/she has diarrhea or has had diarrhea in past 24 hours
- He/she has symptoms of a contagious disease such as strep throat, conjunctivitis (pink eye), undiagnosed rash, flu, etc.
Your child may return to school if:
- No fever for 24 hours without medication
- No vomiting for past 24 hours
- No diarrhea for past 24 hours
- If applicable, has had 24 hour dose of antibiotics and/or a doctor’s note clearing them to return to school.
Please continue to save your Campbell Soup Labels and Box Tops. Please trim carefully as to not cut off the expiration date on the Box Tops and the upc code on the labels. Thank you!