Middle/High School Food Service

Welcome to PW Food Service's Web Page!

Below are the menus for the High School and Middle School, the log in for READ ONLY access to Meal Magic, a printable Free & Reduced Lunch Application and also a link to apply for Free & Reduced Benefits on-line. Thank you for your support of the Food Service Program.  If you have any questions, feel free to email Jessica Anthony, Director of Dining, at  jessica.anthony@pwschools.org

Wellness Committee

Pewamo-Westphalia Community Schools is creating a Wellness Committee to ensure that high quality and delicious food options continue to be available to the children in our communities. If you are interested in learning more and participating in this school-home partnership, please email the active Committee.

Are you looking for FREE summer meals during the summer months for your children? You can use this link to find serving locations close to you

External LinkMDE Summer Food Service Program Locations


Want an easier way to pre-pay for your child's school lunches?  Parents may now utilize the online payment method EZPay. 

Visit Send Money To School to get started!  This is also the link to check balances.  There is no charge for checking balances.  

External Link   Online- Free & Reduced Lunch Application

The U.S. Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.) If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at program.intake@usda.gov.

Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish).

USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.